Post-excursion Activity Ideas
1. Review the Beachcombing Explosion Chart made prior to the field trip. Identify the similarities and differences and discuss why they occurred. E.g., are some organisms likely to be found in certain seasons? What had the weather been like prior to and on the day of the field trip?
3. Further investigate the coastal and marine life found on your field trip and complete the associated activities in this section of the kit.
4. Discuss the habitat you explored and how it impacted on your beachcombing experience. Complete the associated activities in this section of the kit.
6. The Coastal Uses and Impacts section of the kit has many themes that can be explored after your beachcombing experience.
In This Section
- Exploring the Intertidal Zone
- Post-excursion Activity Ideas
- Pre-excursion Activity Ideas
- Site Choice